Sunday, March 3, 2013

Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow!

The streets and driveway are snow-covered this morning and it's freaking COLD outside! I did 40 minutes on the elliptical yesterday (no workouts the previous two days, alas) and it looks like I'll be hitting it again today. I also will be doing a major housecleaning today, in preparation for company later this week.

But tomorrow? Mostly sunny and 43°? I will be OUTTAHERE! I think I could actually be outtahere every day except Wednesday. Usually when the forecast calls for rain there's a little dry time – enough for a three- or four-miler, anyway.

Spring is taking her sweet time this year. Everyone I know is ready for winter to be done and dusted. I can't really say that March has come in like a lion, but she sure hasn't shown up like a lamb, either!

No comments:

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...