Sunday, September 8, 2013

So how am I doing with the September goal?

Pretty good, thankyouverymuch.

For September, I challenged myself to add some strength straining to my routine. I specifically said I would do wall pushups, lunges, squats and tricep kickbacks with a dumbbell on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Because, as I said last Sunday, ya gotta start somewhere.

I've done what I said I would do, and on Thursday I even did as many girl pushups as I could manage. Which was eight.

I'm seriously not very strong, y'all!

But I'm seriously committed and seriously serious about getting stronger.

Weigh-in tomorrow morning. I'm both dreading and anticipating. I've upped the calories by 100 to 200 each day this week, with no ill effects so far. I also logged 33 miles walking and running.

All in all, a pretty good week. No matter what the scale says tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...