Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Even when I wear it …

Yes, I wore the FitBit today (and yesterday). Yesterday was great. I was glad to be home, I had some energy, I was looking forward to The Game. I logged a bunch o'steps, more than 13,000.

Today? Not so much.

I suppose, even though my team won, I'm feeling a bit of a letdown that the season is over. College football starts again in late August. Pro football is winding down – and my team is out of the playoffs already.

WVU men's basketball is doing well, so there's that. And March Madness isn't over until April nowadays, so by the time gardening season is in full swing I'll be tired of sports.

I. Will. Never. Be. Tired. Of. Sports.

At any rate … my usual bedtime is in the 8 to 8:30 range, but I watched until the final play last night and it was after midnight before I went to sleep. I was, of course, wide awake six hours later so instead of taking a walk this afternoon, I took a nap.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...