Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Lather, rinse repeat.

Soooooo, it's been a while. Again.

And, yes, I've been busy, but here's the thing. I usually write early-early in the morning, when nothing is pressing and the day's agenda hasn't even been set.

So busy isn't much of an excuse.

The truth is, there hasn't been much to write about.

You know I'm a Democrat, and wow did my President ever knock it out of the park last night!

You know I'm a knitter, and I've been knitting – a couple scarves (one delivered, one in progress), a pair of felted clogs that are oh-so-close to being ready to felt.

You know I'm back on track with the paleo plan. How many times can you write about meat and vegetables and homemade Larabars? I guess the real question is, how many times can YOU read about it?

You know I walk, nearly every day, and you know I bought a FitBit that's been tremendously helpful in motivating me to keep walking. (The intentional miles are at 65 – I'm ahead of last January's total, which was 64, so with 10 days to go this month I should nail 100.)
Can you spot the days I forgot to wear the FitBit?
So I feel like coming here every day and telling you I'm eating meat and vegetables and homemade Larabars and I took a walk and I knit in the evenings watching Jeopardy is just … boring.

But then there's this.

So I guess I'll keep writing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been posting either, because there's nothing to say. That's okay, it's just January doldrums. I'm off to a slow start this year, but at least I'm off to A start... just keep knitting and walking and paleoing, and write about it when you feel like!

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...