Saturday, April 18, 2015

Same as it ever was

Today will be more painting and more walking, with the addition of some graphic design work.

Sometime.

Yesterday's walk happened much later than I'd anticipated, and was cut short due to a lot of right-hip pain. And climbing up and down a ladder for six hours with a paint brush didn't do much for my stamina either. I was both achy and tired at … in the afternoon, and only did a mile.

I only need 27 more miles to get to 100 for April, but in order to make up for February, and get 400 by the end of this month, I need to do 66. Not sure that can happen at this point. That's five a day and I won't get any at all next Saturday.

At any rate … walking is happening earlier today, because the painting WILL get done, whether I walk or not. The walking, apparently, is optional. Or at least four miles is.

Later …

Day 17 DONE!

No comments:

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...