Tuesday, May 26, 2015

So this happened while I was gone


But the BIG EVENT of the weekend was my oldest granddaughter's high-school graduation. Commencement was lovely, her party on Sunday was lots of fun (and it didn't rain!), and I spent my 64th birthday driving home.

But I did get that burger at Ruby Tuesday, and I didn't know it but they also give you CUPCAKES!

So pretty much an off-plan weekend as far as food went, but hey. I'll totally go with the "it only happens once a year" excuse, and for Miss M, it only happens once in a lifetime. She has two additional graduations in her future, but you only leave high school once.

Lots of fun and family time. A bit of walking. I'm up to 70 miles for the month as of this morning. I could hit a hundred if I managed five-a-day for the rest of the month. I'll try. But if I don't make it, it's not going to ruin my life. Or even my month.

We brought the cupcakes home with us. Guess what I'm having for breakfast? Heh.

No comments:

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...