- Today is my last day of South Beach Phase One.
- I am, after all, a little apprehensive about adding grains and fruit to the diet.
- Yes, it’s a diet, albeit one I can live with comfortably.
- The inmates at the prison where I volunteer think there’s something in the stimulus package for them. If there is, I can’t find it. I’m thinking funding for transition programs, job training, that kind of thing. Anyone out there know of anything solid and for-sure?
- Our weather has gone to hell in a handbasket. Lovely spring day yesterday, back to winter today.
- Interval training burns tons o’ calories – kick the incline up on your treadmill one lap out of every four and you’ll see what I mean.
- I didn’t knit a stitch yesterday. Not one.
- Mostly because I have a graphic design project that’s (happily) taking up lots of otherwise free time. (I’m doing a newsletter for a garden center and we are bartering my work for their plants. Sweet!)
- My dad might be going home this weekend. If he does, I’ll be heading south Friday with a stop in North Carolina for a couple of days to see my son and his family.
- My biggest concern about making this trip is food. (That’s worth an entire blog post, and one I don’t want to write this morning.)
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Can’t. Think. Straight.
I’m feeling a bit incoherent this morning, so here are some bullet points to summarize what’s going on: