Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Oh, what a night

Last night was just about perfect.

We had a wonderful vegetarian meal for dinner, easy, delicious and I got to cook one of my zucchini!

Then we settled down to watch the All-Star game.

I was sitting with my favorite person (my husband), watching my President meet my favorite baseball player.

The first commercial was the Pepsi ad with still shots of my favorite singer and Will.I.Am singing one of my most favorite songs.

And then the American League won the game! Again! How perfect is that?

Walked five miles yesterday (with a little running), and am now getting ready to do today's five-miler. Today will be eight straight days ... they say 21 days makes something a habit. I hope I can make that happen.

Hope your day is as good as my night was!

No comments:

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...