![]() |
| Okay, no brilliant sunrise today, but I love how that cloud just kind of tucked itself into the mountainside. |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Day Last
Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...
-
While many people are beginning to implement their New Year's resolutions today, I started a week ago, and I'm really glad I did. Th...
-
Warning: This is long. Grab your coffee. This morning's weigh-in results are in, and I'm about to break a promise to myself. I was...
-
Neomonde happens to be the name of my favorite eatery in the Triangle area of North Carolina. I've visited the Morrisville location onc...

1 comment:
That's very pretty.
And of course you have my permission to use what I wrote today. Thanks for visiting.
Mary
Post a Comment