Tuesday, June 5, 2012

June 5 - Sign

Two pix today. I went to town for groceries and looked and looked and LOOKED for something unusual, but ended up with pretty typical, Middle-of-Nowhere signs:

The sign of a perfect June day. Every time my husband or I go to town,
we always come home and report the temperature at the bank. It's usually
10 degrees cooler here at home, thanks to the slightly higher elevation.

If you're one of my Facebook friends, you already know that I was hungry for
french fries as I drove to town. And you already know that I snapped this picture
as I drove past without stopping on my home. Oh, and if you're not one of my
Facebook friends, um, why not click the Facebook button and send a request?

No comments:

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...