Monday, April 20, 2015

A day off. Sort of.

I didn't paint yesterday. I had cut in the edges and corners Saturday, with the idea that I could finish the walls in the TV room and put it back together sometime today, but after I removed all the blue tape I just ran out of enthusiasm for more painting. All I have to do is roller the walls. Shouldn't take long. But still …

I'm working on a graphic design project, and that's way more fun. For me, anyway.

BUT. Today is the Boston Marathon. Elite women start at 9:32. I love watching marathons, even though I'll most likely never complete one. (However, my motto is "never say never," so who knows?) And while I won't be able to watch closely, the TV is hooked up and working, and I can sneak a peek between brushstrokes. Or whatever you call running a roller up and down a wall.

So … walking, painting, graphic designing … sounds like a repeat of nearly every day for the last week, doesn't it? Along with meat and vegetables and fruit, which is still going well, but I must admit I am getting a little tired of the same-old, same-old.

Not that it'll be much different when this Whole 30 ends … but a pumpkin muffin made with almond flour sure sounds good.

Day 19 DONE!

No comments:

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...