Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Signed, sealed, delivered

That big graphic design project I've been working on for the past month or so? Just a little more effort and they'll be on their way.

The package arrived from the printer yesterday – and I really need to give a shout out to CatPrint for working closely with me and then expediting the shipping when there was a tiny glitch. I love when companies step up and take responsibility for a problem. They were able to get the order to me on the date I'd originally expected it.

I need to fold, seal, label, and stamp each newsletter, and take them to the post office. Then and only then will the job be done.

And then it's time to think about the next issue. The fun never stops.

There are a couple little things "wrong" with it – completely my fault – but nothing earth-shattering and easily correctible for the next piece. That almost always happens with a project like this. We'll work the bugs out as we move forward.

So. Coming soon! To a mailbox near you! That is, if you've subscribed … if you haven't, you can sign up here. Volume 1, Issue 3 mails in early August.

I'd love to chat a bit more … but I have some work to do!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that a photo of you in the right column? :-D

Debbi said...

HAH!

That's from a great stock photo site called pixabay – I've nearly always found just what I needed there.

I wouldn't mind having those cheekbones!

Day Last

 Mike finished his chemo yesterday. The cumulative effects of four rounds beginning in early July are making him pretty uncomfortable, and t...